The BlackBerry ‘Rio’ has started to morph into an all new mid-range BlackBerry device. Just yesterday we told you about how the codename ‘Rio’ would be dropped in favor of the device being called the BlackBerry Leap. This info also brought out a specs list for the device.
Check out the specs for the BlackBerry Rio/Leap (STR100-1):
- 295 PPI on a 5-inch 1280 x 720 display
- 2MP front facing, 8MP rear facing cameras
- 2800 mAh non-removable battery
- MSM 8960 Dual Core 1.5 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM, 16GB Flash + Micro SD
- Penta Band LTE + 4G Hotspot
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- BT 4.0 / DLNA / Miracast
- Dual Microphone
- Speaker phone
- 9.5 mm profile
The BlackBerry Leap is rumored to hit the market in April or May of this year and we can expect an estimated price point around $199.99
Check out the images below and let us know what you think in the comments!