Have you had your BlackBerry 10 device start up with a ‘Blue LED’ error? Well if so there is now a fix for that issue. If you are not similar with the blue LED it happens on rare occasions on leaked OS 10.3.1 builds. When your BlackBerry 10 device is manually restarted all the data on the device is removed and a a blue LED turns on during startup. Up until now no one had the fix for it thanks to the BlackBerry Knowledge Base article you can now fix this issue.
In some cases, when the BlackBerry 10 smartphone is manually restarted, all data is removed. A blue LED is displayed during the device start up. This manual restart may have been initiated by any of the following methods:
- Choosing the option to Restart after pressing the Power button
- Long press of the Power button
- Removing and reinserting the battery
Complete the following steps o n a computer running Windows:
- Ensure the latest version of BlackBerry Desktop Software (BlackBerry Link / BlackBerry Blend) for Windows is installed. The latest version is available here: www.BlackBerry.com/Blend.
- Connect the BlackBerry 10 device to the computer.
- Wait for the device to be detected by the computer and for Windows to complete the driver installation.
- Download and save the following ZIP file to the Desktop on the computer: BlackBerryFix.zip
- Once downloaded, double-click thefile to open the ZIP file, then double-click the file to run the tool.
- When the BlackBerry Fix window displays, confirm that the PIN number for the BlackBerry 10 device is displayed and click Fix this phone.
Source: BlackBerry Knowledge Base