Since the BlackBerry Classic launch came so fast there is still regions still waiting for it to arrive. One is of course Indonesia, and their wait is soon to be over.Telkomsel one of their largest carriers had starting taking pee orders for the device and will continue through March 24th and through their partnership with Blanja.com, Erafone.com and Blibli.com, they also have special offers in place.
Ririn Widaryani, Vice President, Prepaid and Broadband Marketing at Telkomsel said, “We are very excited to be launching the new BlackBerry Classic, as we have a large number of Telkomsel customers who are loyal to BlackBerry. We believe, the faster data access with our 4G LTE network, along with the features of the device, will enhance customers’ experience in using BlackBerry devices. We are also offering deals and cashback benefits with TelomselPOIN we know customers will find attractive. Telkomsel’s kartuHalo package offers subscribers 4GB for mobile data traffic, 200 minutes for voice calls, and 200 SMS per month on a 12-month subscription charged at IDR 100,000 per month. Prepay subscribers receive 2GB per month for a 3-month period, from IDR 49,000 per month. If you order during the pre-order period, Telkomsel will also offer up to IDR 1 million cash back through the TelkomselPOIN redemption system Which is a pretty awesome. So for our Indonesia friends will you be pee ordering this awesome device to suit your BlackBerry 10 needs. Let us know in the comments
Jakarta, Indonesia – BlackBerry and Telkomsel today announced a pre-order offer for BlackBerry® Classic™ for customers in Indonesia, available exclusively through Telkomsel, the country’s largest network operator. The no-nonsense smartphone is built to meet the needs of productive people who appreciate the speed and accuracy that can be found with a physical QWERTY keyboard. Pre-orders can be placed with Telkomsel from March 16th until March 24th. Telkomsel is partnering with, and for the pre order program. Customers can pre-order the new BlackBerry Classic by visiting .
Ririn Widaryani, Vice President, Prepaid and Broadband Marketing at Telkomsel said, “We are very excited to be launching the new BlackBerry Classic, as we have a large number of Telkomsel customers who are loyal to BlackBerry. We believe, the faster data access with our 4G LTE network, along with the features of the device, will enhance customers’ experience in using BlackBerry devices. We are also offering deals and cashback benefits with TelomselPOIN we know customers will find attractive.”
Matthew Tonkin, Vice President, Carrier Sales & Distribution, Asia Pacific at BlackBerry, said: “We are excited to be working together with our carrier partner, Telkomsel, to bring this pre-order program for BlackBerry Classic in Indonesia. This product will provide the powerful communications experience BlackBerry Bold and Curve users have been waiting for. The BlackBerry Classic is a secure device that feels familiar in their hands, with the added performance and agility they need to be competitive in today’s busy world.”
The pre-order offer comprises the new BlackBerry Classic bundled with a Telkomsel airtime package. With the new kartuHalo package, subscribers can enjoy 4GB data, 200 minutes, and 200 SMS per month, for a 12 month subscription charged atper month. Prepaid subscribers can enjoy 2GB/month for a three month period, from per month. During the pre-order period, Telkomsel will offer up to Rp.1,000,000 cashback through its ‘TelkomselPOIN’ redemption mechanism, which includes installments and cashback from Bank BNI.
Top features of the BlackBerry Classic that drive productivity, communications and collaboration include:
- BlackBerry® Keyboard & Trackpad – The QWERTY keyboard has stood the test of time as the iconic BlackBerry feature that users know and trust. Crafted for optimal speed and accuracy, the BlackBerry Classic’s QWERTY keyboard gives users the control and confidence to communicate quickly and clearly using one hand with a trackpad and classic navigation keys.
- Screen & Battery – The BlackBerry Classic offers a form factor optimized for power communicators with a 3.5-inch touch screen display, 294 dpi HD resolution and Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 for greater durability. The BlackBerry Classic also offers a large battery capacity and state-of-the-art battery optimization software. With up to 22 hours of battery power, you can be confident that BlackBerry Classic will be ready to deliver results when you need it.*
- BlackBerry® 10 OS 10.3.1 – The BlackBerry Classic comes preloaded with the BlackBerry 10.3.1 operating system, offering a fresh look that incorporates updated icons and an instant action bar so that each user’s most commonly accessed functions are in the center of their screen. With this new operating system, users gain access to powerful features, including:
- BlackBerry® Blend – BlackBerry Blend brings messaging and content that is on your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer and tablet. Get instant message notifications, read and respond to your work and personal email, BBM™ and text messages, and access your documents, calendar, contacts and media in real time on whatever device you are on, powered by your BlackBerry.
- BlackBerry® Assistant – The BlackBerry Assistant is BlackBerry’s first digital assistant and can be used with voice and text commands to help users manage work and personal email, contacts, calendar and other native BlackBerry 10 applications. It’s the only smartphone assistant on the market today that can access both personal and work content in your work perimeter. BlackBerry Assistant intelligently determines how to respond to you based on how you interact with it – if you type, it responds silently, if you speak, it speaks back and if you activate over Bluetooth, it speaks back with additional context because it assumes you might not have access to the screen.
Dual app storefronts for a wealth of professional and popular apps:
- BlackBerry World – BlackBerry World showcases essential productivity apps for business professionals looking to drive efficient communications and collaboration.
- Amazon Appstore – Preloaded on BlackBerry Classic, users can access popular Android apps and games through the Amazon Appstore including Candy Crush Saga, Pinterest, Kindle for Android and Cut the Rope 2. Users can also scan Android apps for malware and privacy issues prior to installation using BlackBerry Guardian.
BlackBerry Classic is built on BlackBerry’s renowned secure operating system, with built-in protection against viruses, tampering and data leaks. The BlackBerry Classic is private by default, protecting users with encrypted email, web browsing and BBM.
For more information about BlackBerry Classic pre-order, please visit
For more information, please visit
- Based on GSMA PRD Battery Life Measurement Technique and a mixed usage scenario. Many factors affect battery life, including network connectivity, application usage, feature configuration and battery age. Actual results may vary.
A global leader in mobile communications, BlackBerry® revolutionized the mobile industry when it was introduced in 1999. Today, BlackBerry aims to inspire the success of our millions of customers around the world by continuously pushing the boundaries of mobile experiences. Founded in 1984 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, BlackBerry operates offices in North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America. The Company trades under the ticker symbols “BB” on the Toronto Stock Exchange and “BBRY” on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit.