WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 has received a small update in the BlackBerry Beta Zone to version 2.11.1349.2. WhatsApp is a cross-platform smartphone messenger available for BlackBerry and 4 other major handsets. WhatsApp Messenger utilizes your existing internet data plan to help you stay in touch with friends, colleagues and family. First year FREE! ($0.99/year after)
- Fixed several chats list multi-select bugs on 10.3.1
- Fixed several cases where double-tapping on a photo or title bar could open another page twice
- Fixed and issue where users couldn’t send contacts on 10.3.1
- Fixed a bug where the chat screen wouldn’t show new messages if the last message was deleted
- Fixed a bug where QR Code scanning would stop working if you minimized WhatsApp, opened the camera app, closed the camera app, and returned to WhatsApp while on the QR scanner screen
- Fixed several navigation and focus issues specific to the trackpad navigation on the Classic.
- Miscellaneous fixes and updates for voice calling (Bote: Voice calling is still in testing and may not be available to all users)
So we suggest you head on over to the BlackBerry Beta Zone for the update here.