BlackBerry and AT&T have teamed up to host a few events called A Mobility Forum from AT&T and BlackBerry. Currently there is three events set in three cities across the US. May 14th will be the first event set right here in Houston, Texas. This event will be followed with one on May 20th in New York the one in Chicago on May 21st. Check out the full information below and let us know what you think about the events in the comments.
Join us to hear the latest BlackBerry integrated solution and learn how the new BES 12 can help your organization to manage secure enterprise mobility across multiple platforms including iOS, Android & Windows Mobile. Gain key insight and hands-on experience with the new BlackBerry Classic and award winning BlackBerry Passport devices that have been designed for best in class productivity in the Enterprise space. And AT&T experts will share best practices on how to address most mobility challenges.
- May 14 — Houston, Texas – Suites Houston Near The Galleria – Register
- May 20 — New York, New York – The Westin New York at Times Square – Register
- May 21 — Chicago, Illinois – JW Marriott Chicago – Register
- BlackBerry’s Vision & Strategy for Enterprise & Government Mobility
- BlackBerry’s end-to-end Enterprise Solutions for today and tomorrow
- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 12
- BlackBerry World Class Technical Support
- Multi-platform Enterprise Mobility Management
- Communication & Collaboration
- BlackBerry Classic and BlackBerry Passport devices
- Enterprise Applications (apps for BlackBerry, cross-platform, customized apps)
- BlackBerry Security updates
- Mobility strategy; device deploying, application solutions and end users support by AT&T
- Ask the Experts Networking Lunch
The events are being hosted for free, but registration is required for those who are wishing to attend.