Work Wide from Brian Scheirer has received a very nice update. Work Wide is specifically designed to allow for maximum productivity on your BlackBerry. Work Wide lets you have two built in “apps” side by side. Available apps are the following: Web Browser, SMS/MMS Text Messaging, Email Composer/Notepad, Calculator, Picture Viewer, and Txt Viewer.
- Blaq (Twitter): Blaq live streaming Twitter timeline and mentions feed automatically connects to your Blaq app installed on your device. Blaq integration into Work Wide takes your Twitter experience to the next level. Now you can continue to view your feed on one-half of the screen and view pictures/web pages of tweets on the other half! **Requires Blaq v1.5+ to be installed on your device and Background Updates to be enabled within Blaq account settings.***
- Second Picture App: In conjunction with the Blaq addition we needed a second Picture app. Beyond using it with Blaq, you can now easily compare two pictures side by side by using both Picture apps at the same time.
- Web Browser Improvements: Each Web Browser now has their own “context menu” to provide additional features and navigation. Reader mode has been added using vice. Duplicate page allows you to easily open your current page into your other Work Wide Web Browser. Also the web address now auto highlights when selecting as well as the web/search text field expands to see a bit more of the web address.
- Fixed: SMS font size not using system font size
- Fixed: Occasional unexpected behavior when viewing an app full screen
- Fixed:: Occasional improper (re)sizing of apps
- Other small bug fixes
Thank you Anthony for sending this over!