Rad Systems let us know that they have recently updated Chager Alert for BlackBerry 10. Charger Alert is a native app Built for BlackBerry, Want to protect your BlackBerry when left charging? Or had enough of someone taking your charger while you are using it? Then get Charger Alert to warn you with an alarm if somebody unplugs your device from the charger. Protect your phone and unlock all features with the full Pro version for just a one-time upgrade purchase. Charger Alert also provides information about your battery and can alert you when your battery is low, overheating or has finished charging.
What’s new in version 3.3?
- Improved the battery monitor for better efficiency and accuracy.
- Alerts now automatically stop when appropriate, e.g. Hot battery alert stops when no longer hot, Unplugged alert stops when replugged, etc. This can be prevented for the Unplugged alert as a security measure.
- Opening the app now displays a log of all alert messages since it was last opened.
- Replaced the battery condition status with a health percentage level.
- Added the option (in Settings) for flashing the LED while charging.
- Added the option (in Settings) to choose between single or multiple hub notifications.
- Prevent plugged in alert from sounding if the device is in silent mode.
- Fixed an issue with the update process.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.