RIM has just released BlackBerry Push Service SDK v1.0.1 and updated BlackBerry Push Service
What’s new in the BlackBerry Push Service v1.0.1:
- Subscription Check API: A new server side API has been added, which allows you to check the registration status of devices registered with your application.
- Optimizations and bug fixes: Improvements made to both performance and reliability.
What’s new in the BlackBerry Push Service SDK v1.0.1:
- Support for Subscription Check API: Support for the Subscription Check API has been added, so you can take advantage of it through the SDK APIs. A set of sync APIs have also been added to automatically synchronize subscriber status with the SDK database.
- Statistics gathering: Allows you to better track data regarding push operations (such as push count and remaining quota) and SDK operations (such as memory, thread pools, work queues).
- Improved Query Capabilities: This enables simple retrieval of data pertaining to your subscribers and pushes via user-defined criterion.
- Installer Improvements: Command line installation support has been added to the Linux version.
Please check out the release notes.
Click here to Download the BlackBerry Push Service SDK v1.0.1.