XTop Mobile app is now in beta for a 30 day trial. XTop links your Blackberry smartphone to your PC. I am in the process of downloading the beta app now.
With XTop Mobile you get:
- Get real-time notification of all incoming calls directly on your Laptop / PC so you don’t have to reach for your Smartphone during meetings or while you’re at your desk.
- View, send and receive emails from the BIS (i.e. hotmail, gmail) and BES accounts on your Smartphone, wherever you are, without having to connect to a 3rd Party Hotspot.
- Send and receive SMS and PIN chat messages in a chat-like window directly from your Laptop / PC screen.
- Add, edit and manage your Smartphone contacts directly from your Laptop / PC in real-time.
- Automatically back-up of all contacts, emails and text messages every time you walk-up to your laptop.
As of right now the app only works via Bluetooth, I hope they get a WiFi version going soon. XTop is only support on Windows. XTop Mobile will launch in Febuary 2011 and will be updated with:
- Internet anywhere (Full Feature Tethering)
- New (UI)user interface
- Convenient, new features
So Head on over to XTop Mobile to get your 30 day beta trial and don’t forget sign up to be notified when the full version launches.