BatteryEx allow you quickly view your battery status without open BatteryEx, you can also set BatteryEx to automatically turn off radio/wifi power and enter standby mode to save your battery.
Before You Install
1. Please UNINSTALL old version of BatteryEx first, you need to reactivate BatteryEx after install new version if you upgrade to version 1.5
2. If your device’s software version is 5.0, but you need long press “mute” key to enter standby mode, you need to install BatteryEx for OS4.6, NOT BatteryEx for OS5.0
3. If your device’s software version is 5.0, please set all the permission of BatteryEx to “allow”, and reset your device to let “standby” feature to work.
4. After purchased, please run “BatteryEx”, open “about” screen, and click “activate”.
5. Before you activate BatteryEx, please ensue you have Wifi connection that can access internet or you have correct APN settings configured.
6. For Storm&Storm2 users, please disable Compatible Mode for BatteryEx
If you want a free trial, please try “BatteryEx free” first
1. two battery info display mode (application’s large icon or homescreen small icon)
2. view battery level/voltage/temperature(in celsus or fahrenheit) without open BatteryEx
3. Battery Icon skin support, if you do not like the default icon style of BatteryEx, you can now easily create your own icon set.
4. save your battery life by shutdown radio power when no signal or low signal.
5. save your battery life by shutdown wifi power when wifi disconnected.
6. Auto standby support, let your device enter standby mode to save more power . You can set BatteryEx to disable standby when usb connected/on call/program running or only enter standby mode at homescreen.
7. Display memory status (total, free), click memory icon can free memory.
8. display a user configurable “eScreen” when charging or after standby.
10. both memory icon and eScreen support skin.
You can pick up your copy of BatteryEx in the NerdBerry Store for $.99 today only here! This app normally sells for $1.99.