The FREE BlackBerry Travel app has been updated to v1.0.350.99. The last update was to v1.0.341.99 just the other day.
- Added Bold 9000 support.
- Fixed issue of disappearing itineraries.
- Resolved device freezing (white screen) on launch of application.
- Fixed settings reset after battery pull:
- Caused TripCatch to turn off.
- Caused users to lose their home city until next sync.
- Updated the splat mechanism to fix various bugs.
- Added Hotel promotions in hotels results screen.
- General push framework fixes.
- Fixed airport selection on new flight.
- New UI control in weather card.
- UI fixes for LinkedIn screen.
- Various small UI changes and fixes ? All screens.
- Improved swipe behavior for home screen cards.
- Added ?All cities? option:
- Will show multiple weather displays (one per each city).
- Will show all LinkedIn connections per trip.
- Yelp links will go to Yelp search screen (instead of results), with the selected category pre-populated as well as the first city.
- Added sort menu items in Yelp screen.
- Added empty images to LinkedIn field like in LinkedIn card.
- Added state to airport name in auto complete field.
- Currency screen: Corrected concurrency issues and added ‘Update Rates’ option in menu.
- Implemented key press: ‘T’ & ‘B’ scrolls to Top and Bottom accordingly.
- Added timer for ensuring GPS deactivation.
- Fixed XML encoding in BlackBerry Maps.
- Fixed calendar sync.
Grab the FREE BlackBerry Travel App in BlackBerry App World.