Most of you know about our sister site AndroidNerds. With today being the opening day for Google IO 2011 I thought I would take a moment and talk about RIM and Android/Google. Below are some posts that AndroidNerds has wrote up today. I get into heated debates with lots of people over who is better… Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I personally prefer Blackberry and Android. They have the best of both worlds, especially since Android Apps Running on the BlackBerry PlayBook via the Android App Player.
- Google announces Android At Home at Google IO 2011
- Android Is Booming!!! Activations Are Up To 400,000 Per Day, And There Are 200,00 Apps In The Market
- Samsung And Google Hand Out 5,000 Galaxy Tab 10.1′s To I/O Attendees
- Andy Rubin Confirms A New Nexus Is In The Works
- Google Announces Android Open Accessory
- Google Announces Team That Will Create Guidelines For Device Updates
- Google Music Beta Is Now Live And Accepting Invite Requests [Updated With Video]
- Movies Are Now Going To Be Available For Rent From the Market
- Ice Cream Sandwich Gets Announced, Google Aims For Q4 Release
- Honeycomb 3.1 Will Start To Roll Out Today, Brings USB Hosting And Much More
- Samsung Wants To Make Sure you Don’t Forget About The Galaxy Tab 10.1
Just today @jaydude23 and I spoke about this very post an I was like lets ask the readers what they think… Please feel free to share your thoughts on this post.