BBM Music has been updated to v22.214.171.124 in the BlackBerry Beta Zone. REQUIRED: Please uninstall your current version of BBM Music prior to installing this version.
- Users with a reduced BlackBerry data plan can use BBM Music over Wi-Fi
- Account and subscription information is now shown in Options
- Trial length is now shown on first use of the application
- Low memory warning shown when there is not enough memory to run
- SureType and virtual keyboard errors fixed
- Updated text in all supported languages
Media Playback Improvements
- Player now lets you click album art to play in more cases
- Playback stability improved, especially on CDMA devices
- Improved offline song playback on OS 5.0 devices
- Improved long song playback on devices with low memory
- Improved warnings about streaming over the mobile network
- Reduced the delay when skipping songs
Faster opening of large playlists
- Easier sorting of songs
- Faster loading of All Songs
- Notification icons for comments and friend requests
- Performance improvements to support larger numbers of contacts
- URLs for email invites and sharing are now much shorter (recipient needs the new version of BBM Music)
- PIN of the invitee is hidden when inviting user from BBM Music to BBM
- BBM 6.0.1 beta users can now invite BBM contacts that don’t have BBM Music installed
- Playback may not stop if Bluetooth is uncleanly disconnected
- Refreshing screens can cause rendering issues on certain device resolutions
- Saving playlists with many songs may result in delays
- BBM Music email invite links are only actionable through Menus on certain device builds.
- Connecting to BBM can cause delay at Step 2 of 4 requiring application restart
- Email links sent will not open in older version of BBM Music
- Prompts to download a newer BBM version will not work until BBM 6.0.1 is available
- This is a limited beta, and you’ll be emailed a keycode once you download BBM Music. You will be asked to enter this keycode once the application is installed.
- Once the keycode has been inputted and accepted, proceed through the in-app registration process to connect BBM Music to BBM.
- In the event that you do not receive a keycode, please click here for support