BOLT browser has been discontinued due to economic circumstances. If your not sure what BOLT did here you are:
- Geolocation support : BOLT 2.5′s geolocation feature allows a user with a GPS enabled device to pass latitude and longitude information to location enabled websites through the browser.
- Expanded coverage of video sites, Release 2.5 supports playback of videos on Facebook.
- Upgrade to Webkit 5 in BOLT’s cloud.
- Even greater HTML5 support. BOLT continues to lead the way for support of HTML5 standards amongst mobile browsers. BOLT 2.5 supports HTML5 audio and video streaming while providing the highest compliance with HTML 5 standards compared to all other browsers in the space.
- Revamped user interface. Get access to BOLT’s most frequently used features in lesser clicks with a more streamlined layout, menu structure and help. Widgets are now available through BOLT homepage.
- Download Manager has been upgraded to maintain download history even after the exiting the browser and resume last download after browser re-launch.
Dear BOLT User,
The free BOLT mobile browsing service will be discontinued. Unfortunately, the economic circumstances prevent us from running a free service going forward. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your loyalty and support.
The BOLT Team