SayIt for BlackBerry has been updated in App World to version 1.3.2! There are many voice recognition applications available for Blackberry Smartphones and now comes about a new application Say It. Say It is a voice recognition application but this one although in the early stages of development gives you in a since Siri. Now remember this application has not been finalized but definitely worth checking out from the BlackBerry Developer Group VietNam.
SayIt is a Voice Recognition and Assistant software, so you can:
1. Ask anything you want and SayIt will answer you. For example: “How old is the earth?”, “Who is Justin Bieber?”, “1 plus 1 equals?”, “Tell me about your self?”,
“What’s the weather like?”,….and a lot more!
2. You can compose new Email , new Message, open BlackBerry Map, task, calendar,…. using your voice
2. You can Compose SMS, Email, BBM or any text typing use your own voice!
3. You can convert Text to Speech and download the converted text as *.mp3 format
4. You can convert Speech to Text and copy the text to send via BBM, SMS, MMS, Email,….
1. BlackBerry OS 5, 6, 7 and higher
2. Internet connecttion: BIS, BES, 3G, H+, EDGE, GPRS, Wifi.
3. Alow all permissions (For OS5:Options – Device – Application Management – SayIt – Edit Permission – Connections (Allow), Interactions (Allow), User Data (Allow), For OS 6 and higher: Options – Advanced Options – Application Permission – SayIt – Edit permissions – Connections (Allow), Interactions (Allow), User Data (Allow))
How to use:
1. Voice Recognition: Press “SayIt” button then say a command you want.
2. Compose SMS, Email, BBM, text typing using your voice instead of typing: In any text input fields (for example: BBM chat box, new message, new SMS, new task,…) Press BlackBerry’s Menu key, then choose “SayIt”,
after that, a dialog box will show the text what you’ve said, press OK on the Dialog then you’re done!
3. Text to Speech: Type or copy any text you want then Choose Voice – press SayIt button – Done!
4. Speech to Text: Choose record time – Press Record button – Done
1. Please use the Official OS
2. Fully restart after install SayIt
3. If you catch the error: “java.lang.IllegalStateException”, restart your phone, then it will be OK!
Feel free to post any feedback to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope that you enjoy SayIt for BlackBerry!