With the official release of the BlackBerry Native SDK 2.0, RIM has also released Scoreloop SDK v1.0! Scoreloop SDK helps developers add in social aspects to their PlayBook OS 2.0 games like:
- Leaderboards – Allow players to compete on regional and global leaderboards
- Awards and Achievements – Keep players engaged with challenging achievements
- Player Challenges – Add competitive edge with social challenges
- Player Profiles – Personalize the experience with editable profiles
- Friend Management – Spur competition between closest rivals
To show off the release RIM worked with Paw Print Games Ltd. to integrate Scoreloop into their game KAMI RETRO HD.