Photo Editing software has been the new thing to develop as of late. iOS and android users have Instagram, but there hasn’t been a whole lot of development of these apps for the BlackBerry platform. Xlabz has changed this with the introduction of Uber Iris for the PlayBook. Hit the break for all of the details on this application. Uber Iris operates very similarly to Instagram and allows users to manipulate photos on their PlayBook thru a large assortment of functions such as:
- Extremely smooth and user-friendly interface which allows for quick photo edits.
- Take pictures from within the app or import photos from your camera roll and edit them on the move.
- Edit and view your pictures in both portrait and landscape mode.
- Choose from 30 different filters and effects to give your photos both artistic and fun effects.
- Sliders to fine-tune each effect and style strength.
- Get creative and apply multiple filters to the same picture to get interesting effects.
- Editing tools like crop, rotate, flip and adjustments for hue, saturation, brightness and contrast.
- Save your masterpieces on your PlayBook or share them with friends and family via Facebook and Twitter.
Over all this looks like a pretty stellar app for all of the photographers out there that want to be able to edit their pictures on the PlayBook.
The App is available for $2.99 via App World.