The award-winning tile-based board game by Klaus-Jürgen Wrede is now available for your mobile phone! Just a few years after its release, Carcassonne became a modern classic and a must-play. Turn by turn, the players create a landscape by placing tiles with roads, cities, fields, and cloisters. The players deploy their followers – knights, monks, thieves, or farmers – to earn points. The player with the most points after the final scoring wins the game. The ever-changing landscape makes each game a new experience. With the official expansion “The River II” and 12 challenges, it never gets old. You can play against clever AI opponents or with up to 4 other players in a local multiplayer match.
– Mobile version of the award-winning tile-based board game “Carcassonne”
– Includes the official expansion “The River II”
– Features 12 challenges
– Clever AI opponents with individual strategies
– Local multiplayer mode for up to 5 players
– Tutorial and manual for beginners
– Language Support: English, German, French, Spanish