OnStar RemoteLink has been released in to the BlackBerry App World. OnStar RemoteLink for BlackBerry is compatiable with 2010-2012 model year Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick and GMC. The application offers real-time dated sent directly to your BlackBerry smartphone. If your vehicle supports remote start you can actually use your BlackBerry to start your car and get it cooled down for that summer road trip while you are gathering up the kiddos. Hit the break fore more.
OnStar RemoteLink offers an amazing level of control and connection with your vehicle. After downloading and registering the app, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick and GMC owners with a 2010-2012 model year eligible vehicle can use their mobile device to access real-time data from their vehicle and perform commands like unlocking doors remotely.
Unmatched control to:
- NEW! Find a destination on your phone and send it directly to your OnStar Turn-by-Turn or In-Dash navigation system (OnStar Directions & Connections subscription required). Your directions will be downloaded and available upon vehicle start, and you are on your way.
- Lock/unlock your doors from any distance
- Start your vehicle remotely (based on vehicle capability)
- Control your Chevrolet Volt charging and charge mode settings
- Activate your Horn & Lights to help locate your vehicle
- Contact an OnStar Advisor, Roadside Assistance or your Preferred Dealer
Unprecedented connectivity to:
- View real-time fuel information, including fuel range, gallons of gas remaining and your lifetime MPG
- View your Chevrolet Volt battery state of charge, electric range, electric miles and MPG
- Check your current lifetime mileage
- Check your remaining oil life
- View your current tire pressure information
- Access account information
Please check www.OnStar.com for vehicle eligibility.
2010-2012 model year