Advance OS and LED By Sultan Al Sooz has been updated in App World to v14.5. This update included a ton of new features and fixes. Advance OS and LED is completely free in App World for all to use! Hit the break to check out the full change log!
- Added (combined) Ringtones feature inside the LED Light feature, with the following changes:
- Added the ability to control phone calls ringtones like never before (2 different ringtones for known and unknown contacts).
- Added RingTones for BBM,Email,SMS,Incoming & Missed calls for INDIVIDUAL contacts and related Applications.
- Added Call End sound (guarantee to play sound after call end).
- Added Missed Call sound for all calls (or can be customized per individual).
- Added Network and Battery status sounds and vibrations.
- Added a ringtone recorder & player from within the ringtone selection screen.
- Added new ability to create different notifications (Call,SMS,Mail,BBM) for the same contact.
- Renamed LED Light feature to “LED & Ringtones” feature with new layout
- LED Contacts are sorted alphabatically.
- Changed App’s Core engine for battery and performance enhancements (better LED and Popups Response).
- Battery notifications moved from Sound profiles to ‘LED & Ringtones’ feature.
- Fixed “call lock screen” sometimes showing before call connect and after call end.
- Fixed BBM FAQs answers not showing all text.
- Fixed Issue with ‘Contacts Manager’ feature not removing extra contact lists.
Head on over to AppWorld for the update.