As a Top Gear fan I think this is pretty sweet. This ain’t no racing game! You have 60 challenges that involves physics, trying out different stunts. Then once you’ve finished with the stunt, get the Stig to test it out on Top Gears test track.
If you strapped a jet engine to a racing car would you be able to make it jump 100ft into the air? Possibly… and in Top Gear Stunt School you can try this plus loads more ridiculous stunts. There are over two billion different combinations of upgrades and add-ons that you can use to modify your car to try to beat the challenges!
• 60 unique physics-based stunt challenges to complete, with 20 additional “sandbox” challenges.
• Unparalleled level of car customization! Fully customize 9 iconic car types with unlockable upgrades that change how a car drives, like jet engines, monster truck tires, armour plating or cargo wagons – over 2 billion different combinations!
• Have the Stig test any car you customize on the official Top Gear Test track, then race to beat his time.
• Challenge your friends directly to beat your stunt scores and race times with any car you create.
• A wide variety of Game Center and OpenFeint achievements that reward experimentation and driving skill.
Get it for $2.99 from Blackberry App World.