Emacberry went crazy updating a total of 4 apps.
FileScout Core Features:
* Showing content of directories (including hidden files) sorted by name, type, size or date
* Create new directories, copy, move, rename, or delete files (incl. directory structures)
* Zip and unzip files or complete directory structures (no support for password protected zips)
* Browse the content of zip files (without extracting)
* Show details for files and directories
* Display thumbnails for supported image files (optional)
* Resize or rotate images (90° 180° -90°)
* Capture Screenshots of your Device
* Open all media files (if supported by your device (incompatible with BeamReader))
* Open files (like ini or xml) as plain text to edit, copy, and paste text segments
* Search for files and directories on your device
* Send any file as email attachment
* Send any file to any of your BBM Contacts (require BBM 220.127.116.11 (or above))
* Send/Receive any file(s) via Bluetooth® to/from another device that support OBEX
* Define a favorite directory list
* Create playlists
* Access Device SystemEventLog
* Key shortcuts for all core functions (Help in #Menu)
* If you use OS4.x: Delete pre-installed wallpapers, videos, and ringtones (not avail. for OS5+)
Update includes :
Enhanced multiple content handlers handling
Adjustments for upcoming Dropbox API changes, which makes it essential for all developers to adjust their code.
Get the app for $4.99 or the update from Blackberry App World.
o CarFinder / Bring me Home
o Outdoor Navigation
o Supporting imperial/metric/nautical
o Map integration (if BlackBerry® Maps is installed)
o GeoCaching and Waypoint Management
o Available views: Path View | Elevation View | Speed View | GPS View | Timing View | Compass View | Direction View | Map View
o Up to three different views can be displayed at one time
o Optional NightMode in 4 different colors (yellow, blue, red and green)
o Fully User configurable
o Import and Export of KML or GPX
o Optional Connection to GPSies.com TrackDatabase
o Emergency Alerts
o Support for Backup & Restore
o BBM Connected
o 100% OFFLINE (except when BlackBerry® Maps & BBM will be used)
There is now support for OS7 devices with a magnetometer sensor. This sensor is providing the heading information based on the magnetic north. The sensor is way more accurate compared to the GPS-Signal and is is updating very very fast.
Free update and free download from Blackberry App World.
TOMPlayer is a simple AudioList Player. You can open any existing playlist files (.m3u) from your device and listen to the audio files. If you haven’t any playlists yet TOMPlayer offers a simple and easy way to create new ones.
Support for single audio files.
Get the free download and the free download from Emacberry.
LittleBrother Core Features:
o Automatically send eMail and/or SMS notification when the device is leaving a certain area. This can be used to:
1) Keep notified if your children are leaving the area (in which they normally allowed to stay) – e.g. when they take by accident the wrong bus on their way to school.
2) Theft detection – if your device will be moved into an area where you normally never would going too (could be ideally combined with other applications like SmrtGuard to wipe your device remotely)
o Automatically send eMail and/or SMS notification when the device is returning into a certain area. Useful to:
1) Let your loved once know, that you are coming home soon (e.g. returning from work)
2) To be relaxed again when you previously received an LittleBrother “Out of Sector” Notification.
o WiFi Control:
– Define Sectors in which WiFi should be automatically enabled
– This implies that as soon as you are out of any Sector that have WiFi enabled that then LittleBrother will automatically turn of the WiFi of your BlackBerry in order to save power
– When you want to use WiFi out of any of your current defined sectors you can either turn LittleBrothers WiFi Control OFF or create a new Sector for your current location
support for updating your location in Google Latitude
Get the free update and free app from Blackberry App World.