Are you looking for a free alternative to BeBuzz? Look no further than Advance OS and LED. Change your LED light colors on your phone for different contacts and apps like Facebook and BBM. For a free LED app this one is pretty thorough, you can also mix your own colors and choose from 100 colors.Advance OS and LED has been updated to version 15.4 in App World. Hit the break to find out what’s new!
- Ability to create Calls, SMS, Emails and BBM shortcuts in iLaunch favorite contacts
- Added Battery temperature and Network Statistics to “Battery & Usage Monitor” reports
- New Battery Icons & Meters in “Battery Notification” feature
- Added the ability to change the new Homescreen Battery icons to your own custom icons including the Night LED icon.
- Reply text now added to popups feature to automatically send predefined SMS and BBM replies with 1 click
- BBM popups now show in message’s text for every BBM message (even unlinked BBM contacts)
- Start iLaunch popup to show favorite shortcut screen instead of main shortcut screen
- Added “Phone Password Lock” to iLaunch app list
- Added “AOSLED No App” (for custom actions only) to iLaunch app list
- Also added “AOSLED Paste Popup Reply Text 1-5” to iLaunch app list
- For a list of all the fixes in this update click here
Advance OS and LED is a great app and you can’t argue with the price tag.If you love customization and have been wanting an app like BeBuzz, try Advance OS and LED now. Pick it up for free in BlackBerry App World and hit the forums for more discussion.