PaceMaker for the BlackBerry PlayBook updated to version 184.108.40.206 in App World! Mix the music you love with automatic beat matching, loops and effects. Pacemaker® makes it easy and fun to DJ and with a full set of playback features, pro level audio effects and a crossfader, you have unlimited creative influence over your music! Hit the break to find out what’s new!
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
- Scratching (Vinyl Mode) – Enable it under (Settings, Mix Control, Vinyl Mode). Simply touch the edges of the navigation pad on the Pacemaker to scratch your music.
- Beat Lock/Sync Mode – Enable beat lock by holding the P-Button down and pressing Play on the second deck. The second deck will be synced to the same tempo as the first and held there until this process is repeated.
- Sync Tempo – Hold the P-Button down and press Cue on the second deck. The second decks tempo will now match the tempo of the first deck.
- Beat Jump – Enable beat jump by holding the P-Button down and pressing ‘REW’ on a deck. ‘Beat Jump Enabled’ will be displayed. Repeat this process to jump backward in time in the track or hold the P-Button down and press ‘FWD’ to jump forward in the track. You can change the length of the jump by holding the P-Button down and pressing the ‘REW’ and ‘FWD’ buttons simultaneously. Great for creating a ‘stutter effect’.
- Fixed Loop Length – Set Fixed Loop Lengths in (Settings, Mix Control, Fixed Loop Length) and all loops you create will default to that length.
- Snap Loops – Set this on under (Settings, Mix Control, Snap Loops) and all loops that are created will be snapped to the nearest beat.
- Digital Output (Play mode only) – Requires an A/V cable (Digital out where video should be) and this mode only works on the line-out channel (Hardware limitation)
- Scratch effects (Vinyl Mode) can’t be saved. All scratch effects used in a recorded mix will not be saved. They will not be shown in the Pacemaker Editor either when you attempt to edit your mix.
- Looping Artifact – Audio from a loop in a previously loaded track can sometimes reappear.
- Scratching – Sound quality needs to be improved.
- Translations – Wrong translations for other languages other than English.
- Legal notice – Requires updating, some listed 3rd party libraries are no longer used.