@BlackBerryHelp is hosting a Twitter chat using hashtag #My1stBlackBerry on November 1st at 7 PM EST. This one on one chat is to celebrate a huge new milestone: breaking the one million follower mark!”In a short amount of time, the team behind our @BlackBerryHelp Twitter® account will be celebrating a huge new milestone: breaking the one million follower mark!
To celebrate this milestone, we want to talk 1:1 with #TeamBlackBerry and learn more about your personal histories, such as your first BlackBerry® smartphone or a unique experience you may have had with #TeamBlackBerry. So whether you are just getting started with a BlackBerry device or a long-time veteran, we’d love to hear your thoughts on how we’re doing and how we can better assist you in the future!
To take part in this Twitter chat, all you need to do is follow the @BlackBerryHelp Twitter account, and on November 1st at 7pm EST, search for the hashtag #My1stBlackBerry.
To help you get the most out of this Twitter Chat, here are a few tips:
- Introduce yourself when you join
- Be polite and friendly towards other participants
- Use the hashtag #My1stBlackBerry for all tweets during the chat
- When questions are asked using the format of Q1/Q2/Q3, indicate which question you are responding to by using the same format to respond; i.e. A1/A2/A3
- Share tweets with your followers using the retweet option
- If you are using the Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones app to follow along, consider using the Saved Search option to follow the chat”
Learn more by visiting helpblog.blackberry.com