If you are using iGrann by now you know that there has been a massive update released for the application. iGrann is first full native and free client for Instagram on BlackBerry 10 is here. It is not just an Instagram viewer, it is a fully featured app. This update is the first update we have seen since the app landed in BlackBerry World.
What’s new in v18.104.22.168?
- Update photo issues (Fixed)
- Send request multiple toast (Fixed)
- Follow disappear when accept request (Fixed)
- Search by name – check space on search (Fixed)
- No error when changing username on profile edit (Fixed)
- Custom search 4SQ on photo map (Implemented)
- No permission error (Implemented)
- No Facebook post or photo map if it is already on from previous upload remember (Fixed)
- Emoji issue Q10 cut off (Fixed)
- Check Facebook share blank login (Fixed)
- With ReGranning if the picture has no caption on it the ReGrann won’t include the user ID (Fixed)
- Issue with timestamps (Fixed)
- Scroll refresh again explore (Fixed)
- Add confirmation when picture is going to be deleted (Implemented)
Let us know what you think about the update in the comments.