Info on the Limited Edition BlackBerry 10 Smartphones Coming this Week

  Mobile LinkIn the above video Alex Kinsella from Inside BlackBerry Dev Blog, gets us up-to-date on what is happening in the developer world. During the video above you will hear him mention that more information surrounding the Limited Edition BlackBerry 10 Developer phone will be released this week!

Blaq For the BlackBerry PlayBook Updated to v1.8.5

Kisai Labs has released a small updated to their Twitter app Blaq for the BlackBerry PlayBook. This update is small in comparison to other updates they have pushed out but offers lots of fixes! The one BlackBerry Twitter app you simply couldn’t keep your eyes off of is now the first and only Twitter app […]

NewspaperDirect (PressReader) Publishing Partnerships Surpass 3,000 Titles With Addition of Sports Newspaper AS to ND’s Digital Newspaper and Magazine Network

One of Spain’s most popular sporting daily newspapers, AS is now live on PressReader and PressDisplay.com, reaching millions of readers on the world’s largest multiplatform digital content distribution network. AS, one of Spain’s top national daily sport newspapers, is now available through NewspaperDirect’s award-winning PressReader application and its companion website, PressDisplay.com. NewspaperDirect makes it incredibly […]

BeatStar – Reggaeton Available for your BlackBerry Smartphone and BlackBerry PlayBook!

Unleash your imagination with the amazing mixes you can create with BeatStar – Reggaeton. Directs the four band members, each with a musical instrument or voice, do they touch any of the four tunes has, create incredible Reggaeton music and have fun with all your friends!

Devs: Introducing BlackBerry 10 Mobile Sensors

BlackBerry 10 smartphones will have a whole slew of built in sensors to detect movement, orientation, rotation, proximity, and magnetic fields. With the new Computing Platform not OS that RIM has acquired and is focusing on the new way of giving you more for your smartphone. As a developer you can leverage the following types of sensors in your […]

BlackBerry Patagonia 9620 Headed to Nextel Mexico

Just the other day we told you about the unannounced BlackBerry 9620 headed to Nextel Mexico in December, we now have more information about this 9620. The actually name of the device is BlackBerry Patagonia 9620, The Patagonia 9620 is rocking OS 7.1, 5 MP camera with flash, 2GB on board memory and a slew […]

Application Contest For Blackberry 10 In Hong Kong, Win Cash And Blackberry 10 Phone

RIM has launched an App Contest for Blackberry 10 in Hong Kong. The top prize is $20,000HK and a Blackberry 10 phone. Second Winner: Cash prize of HK$15,000 and One unit BlackBerry® 10 Handset Third Winner: Cash prize of HK$10,000 and One unit BlackBerry® 10 Handset People’s Choice: One unit BlackBerry® 10 Handset

Vodafone Pay As You Go Blackberry Users Get A Freebee

More sweet deals from the UK, this time being free data when you top up at least £10 on your PAYG Blackberry at Vodafone. If you haven’t figured it out, the reason it is freeBEE and not freeBIE is because of the cute little mascot in the picture. The speller in me just want to […]

BlackBerry App World Updated to v4.0.0.65

Research In Motion has just pushed out an update to BlackBerry App World. This update to version 4.0.0.65 is very small coming from version 4.0.0.63, so one can assume that this update ia mainly for bug fixes. At this time there is no official change log available so if you see something different please feel […]

New BlackBerry 10 L-Series Images Leak Rocking New Icons!

Now we have even more leaked images showing off the greatness that is the BlackBerry 10 L-Series device! As you can see in the images they are a bit burry but we have come to expect that from leaked images… Because the device is rocking the newly formatted icons on can safely assume that they […]

RIM to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Results on December 20th, 2012

Waterloo, ON – Research In Motion Limited (RIM) (Nasdaq: RIMM; TSX: RIM) will be reporting results for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 on December 20, 2012 after the close of the market.  A conference call and live webcast will be held beginning at 5 pm ET, which can be accessed by dialing 1-800-814-4859 or […]

Forbes:Why I — A Former Short — Just Bought BlackBerry’s Stock And Think It Can Go To $40

Another goodie from Forbes written up by Eric Jackson: “As Peter Misek of Jefferies said last week, RIM’s stock is either going to zero or $43.  However, Misek gives the $43 option only a 20 – 30% probability. I think it’s much higher, like 70%.  Therefore, I think $40 a year from now is very […]

QuickBerry Podcast Episode 23: Featuring @sleepy2009, @jmznvs, @jt_teran and Uwe

@BBSuperAbuser is at it again in this week’s episode of the QuickBerry podcast he talks to James (@jmznvs) and myself Art (@sleepy2009) from NerdBerry,  JT (@jt_teran) from BlackBerryOS and from Uwe (pronounced Oovah) from BlackBerryBase. We cover all sorts of topics related to BlackBerry from Speculation: RIM implemented the Android Runtime to ‘Force’ Developers onto BlackBerry […]

Video: BlackBerry Flow in Action

Mobile Link Research In Motion has just published the above video showing off BlackBerry Flow in Action! This video is a fun and creative way to show off BlackBerry Flow in action! Here is what RIM had to say about the video: The countdown is on for the BlackBerry® 10 launch event on January 30th, […]

BlackBerry App World Now Lists “All Touch” Device in Compatibility View!

Earlier this year RIM opened up BlackBerry App World for developers to start submitting their apps for the new BlackBerry 10 devices. Currently the BlackBerry Dev Alpha Devices have the accessibility to the new BlackBerry App World for BlackBerry 10. However, it seems that RIM has already hinted at the new BlackBerry 10 devices in the ‘View compatible BlackBerry […]

BlackBerry App World Integrated Carrier Billing Now Implemented with More Than 50 Carriers

Benefits of integrated carrier billing extend to carriers, developers, content providers, and customers WATERLOO, ONTARIO–(Marketwire – Nov. 26, 2012) – Research In Motion (RIM) (NASDAQ:RIMM)(TSX:RIM) today announced that more than 50 carriers have now implemented integrated carrier billing on the BlackBerry App World™ storefront for their customers. The announcement marks a great milestone for RIM, […]

Tropical Mania for the BlackBerry PlayBook!

Mobile Link Are you looking for a new job? Become a holiday resort manager and move to Tropical Mania (a small island lost in the middle of the pacific). Satisfy tourist’s requests and develop your own resorts. Cute graphics and addictive game-play, this fast pace game has it all.

Is The RIM Renaissance Here With BlackBerry 10?

Forbes has put up a new opinion of the BlackBerry 10 platform. I’ll keep it brief and get to the goods. “It’s extraordinarily difficult to revive a technology franchise: once the glossy brand has acquired the patina of being a bit behind the curve it almost never seems to lose it. But there’s a chance, […]

BlackBerry 10 N-Series Keyboard Leaks!

We knew it was only a matter of time before we saw some images of the BlackBerry 10 devices started to leak out. Tonight while taking part in a QuickBerry podcast an image of the BlackBerry 10 N-Series keyboard has leaked out! The image of the keyboard shows what we have previously seen in leaked […]

BlackBerry 10 Jam Extends To Qatar And Kuwait

Getting the word out about BlackBerry 10 and app development for the new OS is essential now. And bringing the awesomeness of BlackBerry 10 to the world is the object of the BlackBerry 10 Jams. This time two BlackBerry 10 Jams are headed to the Middle East this December. Qatar and Kuwait are getting the two […]